[Xfce-i18n] Xfce-power-manager: Is this an error?

Christian Dywan christian at twotoasts.de
Wed Nov 5 23:30:57 CET 2008

Am Wed, 05 Nov 2008 13:16:41 -0800
schrieb "Brian J. Tarricone" <kelnos at xfce.org>:

> Ali Abdallah wrote:
>
> > I believe goodies should always follow exactly what is done in Xfce
> > core, those applications and plugins are developed for Xfce, and
> > they should follow the same conventions.
>
> I'd tend to agree, but I don't think I'm quite presumptuous enough to
> impose on 3rd-party apps for something of this nature.  For the core,
> however...  I have no problem being a bit of a dick ^_~.

For what I want, I am going to change it in my two projects. I like
consistency here and don't mind if it's actually -V or -v. I looked at
Xfce core apps for examples to follow earlier even.

Personally I would also think a strong recommendation for goodies is
appropriate. Dunno if there's a good place in the wiki to put that?

ciao,
    Christian