[Xfce-i18n] Helping Italian translation

Walter Comunello masterz3d at gmail.com
Wed Nov 5 11:56:10 CET 2008

Hi all,

My name's Walter. I'm a moderator of Darkforge[dot]it
<http://darkforge.it>and we've got a small Italian team willing to
help with the Xfce
translation. Actually, Darkforge is in charge of translating some eMule
modified versions into Italian language, but we'd like to try different
things from time to time.

I've already made contact with the last translator(s) and their mailing
list(s). I've read the guidelines, but they seem to be somewhat complicated.
So, since I don't want to cause any mess to developers and/or senior
translators, I'll try to study them better.

Can I ask some questions if we've got any?

You can come and visit us at

http://www.darkforge.it

any time.

Best regards,