[Xfce-i18n] Xfburn error messages

Jari Rahkonen jari.rahkonen at pp1.inet.fi
Tue Nov 4 17:54:37 CET 2008

Hi,

While updating the Finnish translation of xfburn I bumped into a string
that I think needs fixing, or at least could use an explanatory comment
for translators:

: ../xfburn/xfburn-transcoder-basic.c:317
#: ../xfburn/xfburn-transcoder-gst.c:757
#, c-format
msgid "Could not create burn_source from %s!"

The "_" in "burn_source" makes msgfmt complain unnecessarily about a
missing keyboard accelerator mark (unless translated/copied literally),
but that's probably not the only reason to avoid libburn terminology in
user-visible strings. This goes for most of the new GStreamer-related
error messages too. Currently these seem more like debug output rather
than something intended to be informative for end-users.

Also, there shouldn't be a space before the exclamation mark in

#: ../xfburn/xfburn-disc-usage.c:185
msgid "You are trying to burn more data than the disc can contain !"

Thought I'd bring these up now that you seem close to releasing 0.4.

- Jari