[Xfce-i18n] (id) Indonesian translation status

Andhika Padmawan andhika.padmawan at gmail.com
Tue May 27 06:48:01 CEST 2008

Hello,

My name is Andhika Padmawan, from Indonesia, and I'm interested in
translating Xfce to Indonesian. I already contacted the current
maintainer of Xfce Indonesian translation, but it's been around a week
and I haven't got any reply from him. What I'd like to know is the
status of Indonesian translation, since I can't find it in the Xfce4
Translation Statistics page. Is it possible for me to start submitting
new Indonesian translation if the current maintainer not active? Thank
you for your attention.

Best regards,

Andhika Padmawan