[Xfce-i18n] xfburn call for translations, new release coming up very soon

Stavros Giannouris stavrosg at hellug.gr
Fri Jul 11 00:01:23 CEST 2008

Στις 10-07-2008, ημέρα Πεμ, και ώρα 14:26 -0600, ο/η David Mohr έγραψε:
> Hi everyone,
> following Og's advice I am giving notice that we are going to make a
> small bugfix release of xfburn. The fix is very small, and already
> done, but I want to use the opportunity to give anyone interested in
> translating xfburn a day or two to update the po files. If you are
> working on a translation, please shoot me a short notice so that I can
> estimate how long I should wait before a new release.
> Thanks!
> ~David

I'll probably give it a look during the weekend.
In general, allowing a week or so for the translations would be OK.
It will also give me a chance to have the translation reviewed.


More information about the Xfce-i18n mailing list