[Xfce-i18n] Russian translation update

Andrey Fedoseev andrey.fedoseev at gmail.com
Mon Jan 21 14:35:40 CET 2008

On Вск, 2008-01-20 at 23:02 +0100, Maximilian Schleiss wrote:

> > The following packages are updated:
> >
> > 1. xfdesktop
> > 2. xfce4-panel
> > 3. xfce-mcs-plugins
> > 4. xfce4-mixer
> >
> your zip file contains diffs and po files mixed. Please be so kind to
> send us a unified diff file by using the "svn diff" command from within
> the root of your tree.

Here you are. Note, that I added new translation for xfce4-mixer (that's
why I sent the .po file in previous email along with diffs for other
packages). I had to 'svn add' this file in order to include it in .diff.
I also added 'ru' to LINGUAS file for xfce4-mixer page. This change is
also included in .diff.

--
Andrey Fedoseev <andrey.fedoseev at gmail.com>