[Xfce-i18n] Orage (Xfcalendar) stable

Jeff Bailes thepizzaking at gmail.com
Sun Jan 20 23:27:32 CET 2008

On Thu, 10 Jan 2008 16:47:44 +0200
juha <kautto.juha at kolumbus.fi> wrote:

HI,
	Here's a patch for the en_GB translation, one thing I noticed was a
problem with this string: 'No rows has been selected.' which is bad grammar (or
something), it should be either: 'No rows have been selected.' or 'No row has
been selected.'   I don't know if it has been noticed yet or not.  I have fixed
this in my translation.
	Jeff