[Xfce-i18n] Translated Amharic po files

Maximilian Schleiss maximilian at xfce.org
Fri Jan 11 23:32:39 CET 2008

Le dimanche 06 janvier 2008 à 18:45 +0100, tegegne tefera a écrit :
> Hi Max

Hi Tegegne,

> Sorry this is a long overdue update for Amharic.

this is not an update but plain files, we already had a talk about that
in previous mails, I am not sure if it was you though that couldn't use
svn for some reason, refresh my memory please. I just answered another
mail from another translator and pointed him to this site
http://i18n.xfce.org/wiki/translation_guidance_in_xfce . You will find
all the info needed to be compatible with our way of working with
translations.

If you are the translator who can't use svn at all, please be so kind to
at least create folders according to our svn tree, which is:

package/trunk/po

for the mousepad project that would be:

mousepad/trunk/po

Same goes for the branched Xfce 4.4 with a small difference:

package/branches/xfce_4_4/po

for the xfdesktop package it would look like this:

xfdesktop/branches/xfce_4_4/po

I know how I am, no need to tell me :-p

Best regards,
Max.