[Xfce-i18n] German translation updates plus libxfconf

Fabian Nowak timystery at arcor.de
Thu Aug 21 22:21:37 CEST 2008

Hi all,

here's a minor update of the German translations for a handful of
applications and packages plus the new translation for libxfconf.

I hope everything commits smoothly, don't mind me having left some
previous translators in the information fields.

I've been working on xfce4-panel and xfce4-settings as well, but there's
some code changes pending as well, so I can't send patches for them
currently.

Have a nice evening (day to whom it might apply better)

Fabian