[Xfce-i18n] DONE Re: Done: Lithuanian thunar translation

Mike Massonnet mmassonnet at gmail.com
Sun Apr 27 15:06:43 CEST 2008

Hi Nerijus,

Welcome at upstream :-)  Here you can translate the stable version, as
packaged by different distributions, but you can also translate the
development version (known as trunk).

Also, as the translation already exists[1], it is better to ask the last
translator what he is doing, (and/or on this list).

For more information, especially on how to translate with svn, have a
look at http://i18n.xfce.org/.

Thanks for your work, it will be commited in a bit,
Mike

[1] Not really as there is not any translation in the file