[Xfce-i18n] Roadmap items and translations

Brian J. Tarricone kelnos at xfce.org
Fri Apr 11 06:14:50 CEST 2008

On Thu, 10 Apr 2008 23:08:36 -0400 Og Maciel wrote:

> I'm following the roadmap to 4.6 to make sure the Brazilian Portuguese
> translations are up to date, and came across the following 2 items:
> * xfce4-menueditor

xfce4-enueditor more or less doesn't exist.  It's a part of the
xfdesktop package, but it currently isn't useful because it can't edit
the new menu format.  Someone needs to write a new menu editor,
hopefully using the current menu editor's GUI.

> * xfce-power-manager

Hardly even started, no strings to translate as of yet (there's only a
glade dialog, and the i18n isn't set up for it).  Any strings in it
should be treated as really really really not frozen at all.

	-brian