[Xfce-i18n] i18n wiki

mmassonnet at gmail.com mmassonnet at gmail.com
Sat Sep 1 15:50:47 CEST 2007

On Fri, Aug 31, 2007 at 05:41:36PM +0200, mike wrote:
> On Fri, Aug 31, 2007 at 09:51:36AM -0300, William Koch wrote:
> > Ok then.
>
> It might indeed not be usefull to translate i18n.x.o, but I second the
> installation of this plugin for wiki.x.o.  The wiki has already some
> translated pages, and would benefit from it to ease the switch to other
> languages without starting at any index page (and therefore avoid to add
> a link for the new language).
>
> Who is responsible for the wiki?

The plugin is here: http://wiki.splitbrain.org/plugin:translation

The plugin needs to be configured (in the admin config page) with the
ISO codes of each language.  I would start with: de fr nl zh-cn (zh_cn
has to been called zh-cn; en is default and therefore not needed).

It might also be nice to set "$conf['useslash'] = 1;" in conf/local.php,
but that is just for the eye.  It will allow to go to, for instance,
/fr/howto/themes furthermore to /fr:howto:themes.

Mike