[Xfce-i18n] Updated Romanian translation for Xfce 4.4.2

Mişu Moldovan dumol at gnome.ro
Fri Nov 16 21:21:11 CET 2007

Hello,

Attached you'll find patches for the 4.4 branch of Xfce, in time for
the 4.4.2 release, I hope... I have reviewed all po's and added missing
translations for Mousepad, xfce4-icon-theme and libxfce4util. I suppose
they should be applied to the HEAD branch also to propagate the
corrections and improvements.

The tarball contains a patch for every component because I couldn't
generate a single unified diff. After:

    svn checkout http://svn.xfce.org/svn/xfce/modules/4.4

I worked on the local copy and tried "svn diff" in the 4.4 directory
with no result unfortunately. I've got svn version 1.4.2 (r22196) from
Debian stable. I'm open to suggestions if a unified patch is an
absolute requirement.

Anyone knows if libexo, Thunar and Terminal are going to get a new
release for Xfce 4.4.2? I could at least correct some obvious mistakes
and add missing strings tonight.

Thank you,

--
mişu