[Xfce-i18n] Urdu Translation of xfce

mmassonnet at gmail.com mmassonnet at gmail.com
Thu Nov 15 09:56:33 CET 2007

On Mon, Nov 12, 2007 at 07:42:03PM +0500, محمد علي المكي wrote:
> hi

Hello,

> sorry for this big attachment..
>
> Download complete xfce 4.4.1 Urdu Translation with Goodies .pot and .mo
> files from following link:
> http://www.4shared.com/file/28966979/94582537/xfce441_Urdu_Translation_by_Makki_pot_.html

Here are some rules, concerning your attachment, that help us to commit
your files:
- don't call your files <application>.pot but <language-code>.po (ur.po
  in your case), and we only need po files;
- use `svn diff' to attach patches, this works for updated files as new
  files, except that you need to first add new files with `svn add';
- for the patches to work easy for us, you need to have a common tree
  that looks like: $application/{trunk,branches/$version}/po/[0], this
  way we only need to type patch -p0 < $your_patch!  You can use the
  xdt-i18n script[1] to checkout the projects/applications.

You will find more information on http://i18n.xfce.org/.

[0] E.g. xfdesktop/trunk/po, xfdesktop/branches/xfce_4_4/po, ...
[1] http://i18n.xfce.org/wiki/svn_howto

I commited to goodies/trunk and xfce/trunk.

> Regards
> Muhammad Ali Makki
> makki.ma at gmail.com

Thank for your work :-)