[Xfce-i18n] 4.4.2, new string in xfce-mcs-plugins

Jean-François Wauthy pollux at xfce.org
Fri Nov 2 10:30:00 CET 2007

On Fri, 2007-11-02 at 20:03 +1100, Jeff Bailes wrote:
> On Thu, 01 Nov 2007 17:03:06 +0100
> Jean-François Wauthy <pollux at xfce.org> wrote:
>
> > Unfortunately I can't apply your patch on my working copy. Could you
> > send an updated one ?
>
> Weird, I tried to apply the patch to a fresh checkout just then with a patch
> -p0 -i patch.diff and it worked fine.  Here's an updated one anyway, hope you
> have better luck with this one.

Same problem with this one but i found out why : the diff also includes
a patch for xfwm4 and patch was also trying to apply it to
xfce-mcs-plugins which did not work.

I committed the patch against xfce-mcs-plugins after extracting it from
the diff file but i could not apply the patch for xfwm4.

Cheers
--
Jean-François Wauthy <pollux at xfce.org>