[Xfce-i18n] In case of 4.4.2

Brian J. Tarricone kelnos at xfce.org
Thu Nov 1 21:11:30 CET 2007

Og Maciel wrote:

> Great! I'm fairly sure that everything is up to date but will wait
> until tomorrow to double-check it and, if necessary, call the
> Brazilian gang to finish any major changes.

Cool, thanks.

> As far as Goodies go, is there a similar situation? Meaning, is there
> a 4.4 branch that I don't know of, or do we keep on plowing through
> trunk?

Unfortunately we don't have a good solution here to make it easy on you
guys.  The goodies maintainers have their own release schedules and
version numbering schemes.  For the most part the goodies probably don't
have 'stable branches' like the Xfce core does, so following trunk is
ok.  Any goodies maintainers who do maintain stable branches should
speak up, though ^_^.

	-brian