[Xfce-i18n] Want to help translating XFCE website to pt_BR

Stephan Arts stephan at xfce.org
Thu May 31 08:07:06 CEST 2007

On 5/31/07, William Koch <wkromani at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello!
>
> I want to help translating the XFCE website to Brazilian Portuguese.
> If there is someone making this translation, let me help with some files, or
> if the translation is stopped, where can I get all the files?

Just three weeks ago[0][1], Fernando Marcóstica started translating
the website to pt_BR.

You might want to contact him and the other developers listed at
http://xfce.wikia.com/wiki/Pt_BR

They can help you out with some more detailed information.

In the mean-time, you can read the documentation found at
http://i18n.xfce.org for some detailed information about translating
xfce.

> Thanks,
> William.