[Xfce-i18n] [it] xfce_4_4 translations

Maximilian Schleiss maxschleiss at solnet.ch
Mon May 7 18:51:50 CEST 2007

On dim, 2007-05-06 at 23:17 +0200, Fabio Riga wrote:
> Hello everybody,

Hi Fabio,

> with this patch the Italian translation of version 4.4 is almost
> completed.

I'll take a look at your patch later tonight and will commit the
changes.

>  Now, what can I do? I'd like to translate some
> documentation, ...

You can start translating the existing documentation in po format for
the libexo, terminal, thunar and xfdesktop packages. Once you done
these, just send them to this list and we will do the rest.

> I'd like to see some goodies speak Italian, or is it better to start
> with the trunk branch of xfce?

This is also a good idea to translate the most used goodies, begin with
the ones you use most ;-)

> I'll wait for instructions... thanks and
> Best regards
>
> Fabio

Thank you for your help in translating Xfce.

Best regards,
Max.