[Xfce-i18n] simplified chinese web page patch file

沧海一蜉蝣 yhlfh at yahoo.com.cn
Sun Mar 25 14:27:16 CEST 2007

>Hello!
>I'ma very glad to tell you that I have finished the web page
translation. I hope I can see simplified chinese web pages on xfce.org
soon.
>many thanks to my friend nihui, he helped me out. It wouldn't be so fast without his help.
>The files in directory /arrays, /community, /development, /download, /news and /search were translated by nihui.
>The files in sub-directories of /documentation were not translated because I thought it was a little out of date.
>The files in sub-directories of /projects were not translated because of time. May be I'll translate it later.
>Regards!
>Ben

It has been one day. I can't see any reply. Is there any problem with this.
May be it's my fault.

Now I transfer the encode of the charset to gb2312.
Here is the patch file.

This time if anything is wrong, please let me know.

Regards! Hoping for your reply.
Ben

Mp3疯狂搜-新歌热歌高速下
http://music.yahoo.com.cn/?source=mail_mailbox_footer