回复: [Xfce-i18n] simplified chinese web page files of xfce.org

Maximilian Schleiss maxschleiss at bluewin.ch
Sun Mar 25 14:19:24 CEST 2007

沧海一蜉蝣 a écrit :

Hi Ben,

> Well, I forgot something. Because the files were translated in different systems, so the text encode were different, please notice.

I noticed that, your files have a 8859-1 encoding and Nihui's files are
utf8. You will have to send your files again in a utf8 encoding as they
do not seem to be correct here.

Also, please check the way you send replies as it seems to be broken the
way you do it now.

Thank you in advance for your kind answer,
Max.