[Xfce-i18n] en_GB translation

Maximilian Schleiss maxschleiss at bluewin.ch
Sun Mar 25 09:44:45 CEST 2007

Jeff Bailes a écrit :
>     Hi,

Hi Jeff,

> I'm interested in contributing to the en_GB translation, and was just
> wondering if anyone is currently working on it.

there has been no echo of any "good old English" translator on this
list, so it is up to you to bring this page
http://i18n.xfce.org/stats/index.php?mode=4&lang=xfce_4_4/en_GB back to
a state more like this page
http://i18n.xfce.org/stats/index.php?mode=4&lang=xfce_4_4/de.

>     Is my next move to start the translations?

It is, but first you will want to download the scripts from here
http://i18n.xfce.org/wiki/svn_howto#svn_scripts_for_translating_.po_files
to create yourself a local svn tree of the 4.4 version of Xfce.

You can also read Daichi's translation guide, it contains lots of useful
information about the translation process.

>     Thanks,
>         Jeff

Thank you,
Max.