[Xfce-i18n] [UK] thunar-archive-plugin plural update

Maximilian Schleiss maxschleiss at bluewin.ch
Wed Mar 14 20:26:39 CET 2007

Hi Maxim and Dmitry,

there was a plural problem with the thunar-archive-plugin package and I,
hopefully, resolved it. Yet it needs to be checked.

The second reason of this mail is to ask you, the committer, to make one
stop commits. This is because it makes a lot of unnecessary noise on the
SVN server. So for the next time you have a lot of files to update,
please be so kind to do it in one commit. If you are not sure on how to
do this, or if I did not explain the problem properly, feel free to ask
on the mailing list.

Thank both for your much appreciated work in translating Xfce to
Ukrainian, it is great that you brought the 4.4 branch to a 100%
translated state.

There is one missing accelerator in xfcalendar
xfcalendar/branches/xfce_4_4/po/uk.po:1158: « msgstr » n'a pas de
raccourci clavier pour la marque « _ »

Best regards,
Max.