[Xfce-i18n] Translation schedule for Xfce (Xubuntu)

Pau Ruŀlan Ferragut paurullan at bulma.net
Sat Mar 10 14:07:39 CET 2007

On Sat, Mar 10, 2007 at 12:52:25PM +0100, Niels Rasmussen wrote:

>I don't know if this is the appropriate list to ask.
>
>But what are the time schedule for incorporating the latest translations of
>Xfce in the next release of xubuntu ?

Not, this is not the appropriate place to ask since xubuntu people pack
themselves everything.

>I've read that the next release will be shipped off in mid of april.
>But i guess that the incorporation of the .po's should be in reasonable time
>before the release ?

They have just freezed, I do not know if you are in time.

>Just want to know when to speed up the work  :)

«Now» is a good time ^_^
Seriously, try to end the 4.4.x branch and perhaps they will ship it. But ask
them..

--
No, perquè la felicitat no és un joc de suma zero, igual que l’amor: te puc
donar tot el que tinc que jo no me quedaré sense.