[Xfce-i18n] [es] libxfce4utils update

Maximilian Schleiss maximilian at xfce.org
Wed Jun 27 22:55:34 CEST 2007

Le jeudi 21 juin 2007 à 22:22 +0200, josepgl at gmail.com a écrit :
> Hello,

Hi,

sorry for the long delay in answering, I had some issues with my HDD.

> This is my first patch ever, so if I'm doing anything wrong please let me know.

Your patch won't apply like this because of the lines at the end of the
patch, the ones without the "+" at their beginning. I don't understand
how these got their way into the patch. Another thing that struck me is
that you did not translate the file at all!? I found some links [1] that
might help you in the translation of the licenses to Spanish.

Take a look at this page [2] and follow the instructions for the
anonymous translators. Would you have any question about how to proceed,
please feel free to ask some more in depth explanations

> Thank you.

Thank you for your interest in helping the Xfce project.

> Jose.

best regards,
Max.

[1] http://www.es.gnu.org/modules/content/index.php?id=8