[Xfce-i18n] about Georgian translation

Maximilian Schleiss maximilian at xfce.org
Wed Jun 20 22:32:14 CEST 2007

On mer, 2007-06-20 at 20:42 +0400, Dimitri Gogelia wrote:
> Hi All!

Hi Dimitri,

> a few days ago,

two days...

>  I send some files with Georgian translation.

Thank you for your work, the files will be committed within the next
couple of minutes.

May I ask you one more time to take a look at the i18n.xfce.org website
and grab the translator script for Xfce 4.4 and create yourself a
working tree as the other translators do and send "svn diff" patches of
your changes or additions. This will save you and me plenty of time.

If you have any questions or remarks, please feel free to post on the
mailing-list.

> Thanks!

We thank you for helping bringing back the Georgian translations to
life.

> with best regards,
> Dimitri Gogelia a.k.a. Delphi_Knight

Best regards,