[Xfce-i18n] [nl] Updated translations need review

Maximilian Schleiss maximilian at xfce.org
Sat Jun 16 22:52:11 CEST 2007

On sam, 2007-06-16 at 22:04 +0200, Vincent wrote:

>         And here's xfcalendar
>
> Sorry one string needn't be marked fuzzy.

This will be committed tomorrow. I noticed the remaining string in
xfcalendar is "tooltip". Check this [1] site.

You sent in an update for xfwm4 but forgot to attach it to the mail I
presume. Please do update your working tree before sending in the file
again, as I updated the remaining string myself and committed.

> Vincent

Max

[1] http://www.linuxfocus.org/Nederlands/March2004/article332.shtml#332lfindex3