[Xfce-i18n] xfce4.4 pt_PT translations

Maximilian Schleiss maximilian at xfce.org
Thu Jun 14 14:36:36 CEST 2007

On jeu, 2007-06-14 at 13:28 +0100, Nuno Miguel wrote:

Hi Nuno,

> I made some corrections and this now includes xfprint, xfcalendar and
> xfce4-mixer.

your patch applied successfully but there are some errors, please try
this command within your xfce svn folder:

find */branches/xfce_4_4/po/pt_PT.po -print -exec msgfmt --check
--check-accelerators=_ --check-header --statistics -o /dev/null {} ';'

It will show you some statistics and point out some errors to be fixed.
I apologies for not having updated the i18n website and will try
concentrating on it these days.

> Regards,
> Nuno Miguel

Best regards,