[Xfce-i18n] Dutch translation of Thunar

Maximilian Schleiss maximilian at xfce.org
Thu Jun 14 14:16:01 CEST 2007

On jeu, 2007-06-14 at 08:59 +0200, Stephan Arts wrote:
> On 6/13/07, Vincent <imnotb at gmail.com> wrote:

> > Anyway, the SVN version did not have many extra strings so I updated my
> > previous translation for SVN. It's in the attachment.
>
> Thank you, I've just committed the translation.

Is there something changed in this translation? That is the reason why I
did not commit it, I wanted to take some time and take a closer look at
it. I took a minute or two now and could not find any changed sentence.
Plus there is a typo at about the line 575, after the "Empty trash"
translation, "leeft" should be "leegt".

> > Regards,
> > --
> > Vincent