[Xfce-i18n] [nb_NO] Xfmedia and fixes.

Maximilian Schleiss maximilian at xfce.org
Mon Jun 11 01:35:03 CEST 2007

On dim, 2007-06-10 at 16:51 +0200, Terje Uriansrud wrote:
> Hello,

Hi Terje,

> Attached is a patch with nb_NO translation of Xfmedia. It also includes
> missing messages/fixes for libexo, xfce-mcs-plugins,xfce4-mixer, thunar,
> xfwm4, xfdesktop, xfcalendar and terminal.

your patch applied successfully and has been committed. The Xfce team
thanks you for your work.

> Will start to translate some goodies now.

May I ask you to take a look at the libxfce4-util translation, for both
branch and trunk, and give them a bit of an update using this site
http://www.gnu.org/licenses/translations.html for the translated GPL?

> Best Regards
> Terje Uriansrud

Best regards,