[Xfce-i18n] Dutch translation of Thunar

Maximilian Schleiss maximilian at xfce.org
Sun Jun 10 23:46:38 CEST 2007

On dim, 2007-06-10 at 13:46 +0000, Vincent wrote:
> Hey,

Hi Vincent,

>  I grabbed Thunar's nl.po file from Launchpad:
> https://translations.launchpad.net/ubuntu/feisty/+source/thunar/+pots/thunar/nl/ (See "Download" on the left)

is there any reason why you did not download the nl.po file from Xfce's
official svn http://svn.xfce.org/filedetails.php?repname=xfce4&path=%
2Fthunar%2Ftrunk%2Fpo%2Fnl.po&rev=0&sc=0 ? http://svn.xfce.org/

> The previous translation was only partial and not very consistent, so
> I've updated it. It's in the attachment.

I'm sure that the dutch Ubuntu users will be glad you updated this
translation. Yet, as you can verify it by yourself, the pot creation
date of the official Thunar repository is more recent than the one used
in Ubuntu.

Please be so kind to port your updates to the current dutch translation
file and send in a patch for it.

> Vincent

Thank you in advance. Best regards,
Max.