[Xfce-i18n] New translators, some information on how to proceed

Rodrigo Coacci rcoacci at gmail.com
Thu Jun 7 16:51:21 CEST 2007

On 6/7/07, Leandro Regueiro <leandro.regueiro at gmail.com> wrote:

> > Sorry if that sounded cruel, that was not the intention. But once you
> know the
> > couple of concepts the version control way is a very powerful one.
>
> I think It is, but the mandriva way is simpler for the translators.
>
> Bye,
>                Leandro Regueiro

Maybe a pootle.xfce.org [1] could help??? Or even hosting xfce on the main
pootle server [2]? As stated on [2] they are hosting Gnome, Firefox 2,
OO.otranslations. I know this have been discussed before but maybe
it's time to
do it again?

[1] http://www.wordforge.org/drupal/projects/wordforge/tools/pootle
[2] http://pootle.wordforge.org/
--
Abraços,
      Rodrigo

A computer is like air conditioning: it becomes useless when you open
windows.
                   ~Linus Torvalds