[Xfce-i18n] Thunar PT_BR

Rodrigo Coacci rcoacci at gmail.com
Mon Jun 4 05:40:47 CEST 2007

On 6/3/07, William Koch <wkromani at gmail.com> wrote:

> Rodrigo Coacci, thank you, I will be sending
> the notification for the next files.
>
> Al Ti, that file opened normally here, but I am
> sending the files (po and mo) not compressed and compressed with TAR.
>
> Thanks,
> William.

Normally just sending <module_name>-pt_br.patch (from po) should do it.
Please avoid sending complete .po files because it makes more difficult to
commiters to commit them. And .mo files are unneeded since those are
"compiled" during program compilation (make process)

--
Cheers,
      Rodrigo

A computer is like air conditioning: it becomes useless when you open
windows.
                   ~Linus Torvalds