[Xfce-i18n] need to start new team (Amharic)

tegegne tefera tefera.tegegne at gmail.com
Sun Jun 3 22:45:31 CEST 2007

I am not behind any proxy. I just checked out from the debian repository and
every thing went well. The fallowing is the latest result.

$ svn checkout http://svn.foo-projects.org/svn/xfce/modules/4.4-po
svn: PROPFIND request failed on '/svn/xfce/modules/4.4-po'
svn: PROPFIND of '/svn/xfce/modules/4.4-po': 405 Method Not Allowed (
http://svn.
foo-projects.org)