[Xfce-i18n] Thunar PT_BR

Rodrigo Coacci rcoacci at gmail.com
Sat Jun 2 08:11:17 CEST 2007

On 6/1/07, William Koch <wkromani at gmail.com> wrote:

> There's Thunar PT_BR, it still has 3 fuzzy strings.
>
> I don't have SVN access, but I know that someone will send it to SVN.
>
> Is it ok to send the file compressed?
> Well, if I am making something wrong, please tell me.
>
> Thanks,
> William.

Just one suggestion: before starting to translate a module, send a msg to
the ML with your intentions so other translators don't start the same
modules. For pt_br team, there used to be a page [1] where people posted
what modules they where working in. But that's kinda old (it still has xffm
and other old stuff) maybe someone could do some cleanup and update that
page more often. Dunno.

@William: I noticed you used [1], but this page isn't know by many people,
so telling here in the ML is also nice IMHO.

[1] http://xfce.wikia.com/wiki/Pt_BR
--
Cheers,
      Rodrigo

A computer is like air conditioning: it becomes useless when you open
windows.
                   ~Linus Torvalds