[Xfce-i18n] brazilian translator

William Koch wkromani at gmail.com
Tue Jul 24 05:03:07 CEST 2007

Hi Vladimir, I am one of the pt_BR translators.

You can find some info here: http://i18n.xfce.org/wiki/svn_howto
Xfce uses svn to control the translations.
In the end of the page on the link above you find some scripts you can run
to obtain all the po files of xfce.

Before you begin the translation of a file you should send a message to this
list, announcing which file you will translate. After you finish a
translation, you should make a patch (
http://i18n.xfce.org/wiki/diff?s=patch ) and send the patch here, someone
will commit the patch to svn for you.
If you have a specific doubt, please ask it, I can answer you in pt_BR, I am
writing in English because it is a rule of this list.

I am sure your help here will be appreciated.

You can contact me directly via this e-mail or my msn (The same address).
William.

2007/7/23, Vladimir Melo <vladimirmelo.psi at gmail.com>:

> Hi,
>
> My name is Vladimir Melo and I'm a gnome/ubuntu/foresight brazilian
> translator. I'd like to know if you need some help, anyway you can contact
> me and give me directions about xfce translations.
>
> Thanks for your attention,
>
> Vladimir Melo

William Koch