[Xfce-i18n] [nb_NO] Bunch of goodies trunk

Terje ter at operamail.com
Mon Jul 9 00:30:24 CEST 2007

On Wed, 04 Jul 2007 01:20:13 +0200, Maximilian Schleiss
<maximilian at xfce.org> wrote:

>> It also includes the removal of an outdated no.po file which was svn
>> move'd to nb_NO.po and fixed.
>>
> May I ask you to send me a diff for the mount plugin translation only?

I noticed there is a little confusion with the norwegian translation for
the mount plugin.
The "no" and "nb" prefixes are sometimes mixed with nb_NO, but they
usually mean the same language - norwegian bokmaal. Other parts I've
translated of Xfce are using nb_NO, so it should probably use nb_NO also
for the mount plugin.
If you think this makes sense please consider the attached patch that
removes no.po and nb.po, adds nb_NO.po and updates the configure.ac to
match.

Thanks,

--
Best regards