[Xfce-i18n] Email address error in the credits

Phan Vinh Thinh teppi82 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 25 21:17:40 CET 2007

Hi!
First, sorry for no activation this time. Because I'm doing my graduation work.
Second, congratulation! You did a big work. Xfce 4.4.0 has nice
interface and run fast in my new SuSE box.
And last :), there is an error in the About/Credits page. The email
address of Lam Vinh Nien is not teppi82 at gmail dot com as shown in
that page, but nien.lam at gmail dot com or the old one, which is in
the Xfce website. Please fix it. Thanks.

--
С уважением
Phan Vĩnh Thịnh <teppi tại vnoss chấm org>
http://teppi82.googlepages.com Jabber: teppi82 at jabber.ru