[Xfce-i18n] [SQ] submitting translation for xfce trunk

Besnik Bleta bbleta at otenet.gr
Wed Jan 24 15:59:32 CET 2007

Hi,

I think the sq translation for trunk is in a prety good state so far. I
checked and fixed the po headers to reflect proper copyright, package
name and translation language notes.
Rnning

 $ msgfmt --check --check-accelerators=_ -o /dev/null */trunk/po/sq.po

within the directory I´m attaching here as a tarball, returns only:

libxfce4util/trunk/po/sq.po:6: duplicate message definition
libexo/trunk/po/sq.po:7: ...this is the location of the first definition
msgfmt: libxfce4util/trunk/po/sq.po: warning: PO file header missing or
invalid
                                     warning: charset conversion will
not work
msgfmt: found 2 fatal errors

I had a look in each file, but it seems to me that those are fake alarms.
I have also run the whole set of checks provided by KBabel and made the
according changes along the translation process.

Let me know if any other check is needed.

Hoping to see the them commited,

cheers
besnik