[Xfce-i18n] Polish translations update

Maximilian Schleiss maxschleiss at bluewin.ch
Sat Jan 20 15:16:25 CET 2007

Szymon Kałasz wrote:
> I don't know what went wrong but I had checked out the latest svn
> (rev. 24624) and got the following:
>
> $ msgfmt -c --statistics pl.po -o /dev/null
> pl.po:1219: end-of-line within string
> pl.po:1219:12: parse error
> pl.po:1220: keyword "je" unknown
> pl.po:1221: end-of-line within string
> msgfmt: found 4 fatal errors
> $ pwd
> /usr/portage/distfiles/svn-src/xfce/thunar/po-doc
> $
>

> so something is broken. Anyway, it would be nice if you could apply
> that patch. It fixes few other things apart from that ;)

Your patch has been applied successfully. While you're at it, check these:

libxfce4util/trunk/po/pl.po:7: duplicate message definition...
libexo/trunk/po/pl.po:8: ...this is the location of the first definition
msgfmt: (null): warning: PO file header missing or invalid
                warning: charset conversion will not work
msgfmt: found 2 fatal errors

>> Was this all your work or did you send in
>> also work from a second translator? I'm asking because I didn't
>> see your name in the xkb plugin translation though you sent it to
>> the list to be uploaded.
>>

> My contribution to xkb plugin was really insignificant. Translations
> for this plugin are work of Piotr Maliński.

I know, I did the same sometimes but it would be nice to, at least,
change the last translator string.
> Regards,
> Szymon.

Regards,