[Xfce-i18n] Polish translations update

Maximilian Schleiss maxschleiss at bluewin.ch
Sat Jan 20 09:02:49 CET 2007

Szymon Kałasz wrote:
> Maximilian Schleiss napisał(a):
>
>> Szymon Kałasz wrote:
>>

>>> There is also translated Thunar documentation (see file pl.po).
>>> Hope everything is ok, since I was unable to test it (`make
>>> update-xml` didn't work for some reason).
>>>

>> The msgfmt command could have shown you there was an error on the
>> last lines of your file but appart of that it was ok and has been
>> committed.
>>
> Oops... you're right. Here is the patch. It should fix it.
> Thank you for your work.

Sorry Szymon, I should have mentioned that I had already fixed it but
thanks for replying. Was this all your work or did you send in also work
from a second translator? I'm asking because I didn't see your name in
the xkb plugin translation though you sent it to the list to be uploaded.

Cheers,
Max.