[Xfce-i18n] Thunar user manual

Maximilian Schleiss maxschleiss at bluewin.ch
Tue Jan 16 21:48:38 CET 2007

Hi developer,

.......snip......
>I don't know if you
>have commit access to the docs/manual/ directory, so I'd suggest,
you
>just send the new .po files and the new images here, and I'll
commit that.

For the committing of these files please don't waste your developer
time with this and let the translations committers, JFW, Pau and me
help out on this task. ;-)

>Thanks,
>Benedikt

We thank you for your much appreciated work on the filemanager.
Max.

>PS: I'd be nice if a native speaker could check the english
version of
>the manual and report all kinds of typos, etc. ;-)

I would point to Brian because he seems to master english as none
can within Xfce, IMO.