[Xfce-i18n] [SPAMKLASSAT av SU] Re: [IT] Italian translators

Maximilian Schleiss maxschleiss at bluewin.ch
Tue Jan 16 17:32:06 CET 2007

Roberto Pariset wrote:
> Maximilian Schleiss ha scritto:
>
>> When you are done translating the files, go back to the folder
>> containing the update.sh and checkout.sh files and type 'svn diff >
>> diff.patch' and the output file should be sent to the list.
>>

> HTH, thanks,

Nope, it doesn't apply. Please follow these steps:

   1. go in your svn/goodies folder and type './update.sh' (the update
      program you downloaded)
   2. go in verve-plugin/trunk/po and open the it.po file with poedit
   3. check that it is completely translated and close it when done
      are and type 'svn diff > patch.diff'
   5. send me the patch and we are done.

Sorry for the inconvenience but there seem to be something going wrong
with your patch...

> Rob.

Max.