[Xfce-i18n] Thunar po-doc

Benedikt Meurer benedikt.meurer at unix-ag.uni-siegen.de
Mon Jan 15 19:07:34 CET 2007

^pi^ wrote:
> Hello
>
> I have translated thunar po-doc to basque but I can not create basque
> doc, I added basque to po-doc/LINGUAS (and commit in the svn to test)
> but when compile don't create basque manual.
>
> I need to translate something more ?
>
> Any hint or guide to create it ?

I setup the eu translations of the manual now. Daichi added several
comments to the po-doc/Makefile.am for translators. After updating the
.po file you need to run make update-xml to sync the XML files and run
make install in docs/manual/. I'm not sure if you have permissions to
commit the docs/manual/eu/Thunar.xml.in afterwards. If not write a mail
to the i18n list afterwards asking to update and commit the xml file,
Maximilian and JF both have permission to do that.

> Thanks

HTH,
Benedikt