[Xfce-i18n] [SPAMKLASSAT av SU] Re: [SPAMKLASSAT av SU] Re: [IT] Italian translators

Maximilian Schleiss maxschleiss at bluewin.ch
Mon Jan 15 10:23:11 CET 2007

Roberto Pariset wrote:
> Hi there,

Hey Roberto,

> Maximilian Schleiss ha scritto:
>
>> you can find instructions in the mail I just sent to you both but if
>> these are not enough you can find mails I sent to other translators this
>> year with plenty of instructions on how to do. Just check the mailing
>> list archive here
>> http://foo-projects.org/pipermail/xfce-i18n/2007-January/date.html
>>

> I am using the scripts from the wiki. Unfortunately though I seem to have
> issues with anonymous login:
>
> roberto@[entropia]:~/codice/xfce-i18n/goodies$ LC_ALL=C
> ../checkout-goodies-po.sh verve-plugin
>
> Creating root directory...
> Authentication realm: <https://xfce.org:443> xfce.org
> Password for 'roberto':

In the checkout files, look for the https://xfce.org... address and
change it to http://svn.xfce.org... and it will work properly.

At the command line, type this

roberto@[entropia]:~/codice/xfce-i18n/goodies$ ./checkout-goodies-po.sh

and nothing else. Please read the instructions on the
i18n.xfce.org/svn_howto page. Once you have run the command you will
have a full translator tree and from there you can begin translating new
files or updating older ones.

When you are done translating the files, go back to the folder
containing the update.sh and checkout.sh files and type 'svn diff >
diff.patch' and the output file should be sent to the list.

> But I am going to sleep now =)
> All the best,
> Rob

Cheers,