[Xfce-i18n] Updated Czech translations (Jan 8th) + problems with foo-projects registration

Maximilian Schleiss maxschleiss at bluewin.ch
Thu Jan 11 23:49:44 CET 2007

Michal Varady wrote:
> Hi Max,

Hi Michal,

> Thanks for you help.

You're welcome. :-)

> I am attaching diff files now.

This is nice, thank you. I can see that my explanations were not that
good though. You could have gone to root directory where the .sh files
are and do an "svn diff > diff.patch" and all the changes you made in
any folder would come up in the file. Yet I am not sure how it behaves
with new files inside the repository...

> I am also sending three po files, because they are new and there were
> no older versions for making diff.

It has all been committed. The Xfce team thanks you for your work.

> Michal

Max.