[Xfce-i18n] Updated Polish translation for XFCE 4.4/Trunk
maxschleiss at bluewin.ch
Thu Jan 11 21:23:45 CET 2007
piotr maliński wrote:
> Updated translations. Some strings in exo yet remains.
thank you for your translations, I uploaded the whole bunch.
For your next translations to be uploaded, please be so kind to follow
1. download the files from this link
2. save them in a folder that you will call svn
3. in this svn folder create two more folders you will name xfce and
4. rename all four .bin files to .sh (for f in *.bin; do mv ./"$f"
5. copy the two goodies files in the goodies folder and the two xfce
files in the xfce folder
6. go in the xfce folder and type ./xfce.checkout-po.sh and do the
same in goodies
From now on, when you want to translate something, first type
./xfce.update-po.sh and the same for the goodies, then translate and
when you are done, go in the folder where the .sh files are and just
type "svn diff > diff.patch". That's all, it eases your life and ours.
This all requires that you have subversion installed properly.
I wrote this mini step by step in prevision os an inclusion on the i18n
website, please be so kind to tell me if you think something is missing
from it or not well explained.
More information about the Xfce-i18n