[Xfce-i18n] Translations for Xfce 4.4.0

Besnik Bleta bbleta at otenet.gr
Thu Jan 11 13:01:35 CET 2007

I think I can, with a little help from somebody sending me the whole
.pot-s for 4.4.0.
Please, if somebody has them, send me the .pot-s as I can´t SVN right
now and
updating the box is not the option for the moment, nor creating the from
individual packages.
I asked once and that was shown as a way of having them. I tried but
building some of them stops
and I´d rather spend the time translating than debbuging my distro.

TIA
besnik