[Xfce-i18n] Question about translation of Xfce web site

Besnik Bleta bbleta at otenet.gr
Fri Jan 5 18:20:41 CET 2007

Hello,

I have almost finished the trasnlation of the web pages for Xfce. Before
I send the tarball I need a little enlightment about the following:

Are we supposed to provide localized screenshots for those used in the
pages?

Do I sent the transkation pages named as the original or I have to
replace .en. within the names with the symbol of my locale, .sq. in my case?

And last, I can´t remember where the files should be sent.

TIA

besnik