[Xfce-i18n] Thanks for maintainers (my Ukrainian PO already in SVN!)

Maximilian Schleiss maxschleiss at bluewin.ch
Wed Feb 28 22:03:19 CET 2007

LuckAs a écrit :
> Hi! All

Hi Dmitry,

> I will prolong translation to Ukrainian the parts of xfce and goodies.

this is great news, welcome to the Xfce translation teams. You may want
to take a close look at Xfce's i18n website http://i18n.xfce.org/. You
could also try to contact the actual Ukrainian translator,  Maxim V.
Dziumanenko, listed on this page
http://i18n.xfce.org/wiki/language_maintainers.

The first packages that need to be translated are the ones from the 4.4
branch, you can see it's status here
http://i18n.xfce.org/stats/index.php?mode=4&lang=xfce_4_4/uk. The
biggest work is to translate orage (xfcalendar)

As I wrote above, please, take a close look at the i18n website. Use the
scripts provided on the svn_howto to create yourself a local svn tree
and send unified patches once you are done with most of the work. If you
have any question, do not hesitate to ask on this list, we are here to
help each other out.

> Thanks for maintainers!

Thank you for translating the mount goodie :-)

> Best regards, Dmitry Nikitin
> (LuckAs)

Best regards,
Max.