[Xfce-i18n] Starting translation. With trunk or 4.4 branch? Xml files for Xfdesktop

Maximilian Schleiss maxschleiss at bluewin.ch
Wed Feb 28 10:10:30 CET 2007

Mohamed Magdy a écrit :
> <snip>
> Sorry for intruding, but can I convert files from the trunk to the 4.4
> branch?

You should have commit right in the branch also if you can commit to
trunk. The focus should be given on the 4.4 branch first, as these
translations will be included in the next 4.4.x release.

Would you not have the write access to the branch, I would take care of
the transfer of your finished translations from trunk.

> Magdy

Max.